Get ready to have fun, swim, and get a sun tan!
Cottages/Camping Checklist: Towels, Food, Drinking Water and water shoes to fully enjoy our shoreline and lake front.
- Stove/Ovens/Microwave & Refrigerators
- Three-Piece Bathrooms
- Open Concept Kitchen with Eat-In Dining Room (Pull Out Couches available)
- Pots, Plates, & (Cutleries and Cups not available during the time of this pandemic)
- Deck overlooking the lake
- 30 seasonal trailer sites, including parking for one vehicle and one boat (extra charge for additional vehicles)
- All our sites are private, shaded with mature cedars and juniper trees
- Each campsite has access to the picnic table, firepit and space for one vehicle
- Each campsite is suitable for two tents: two adults and 2 children
- Access to 3 Public Docks on the shoreline
- Children’s play area by the beach
- Group Picnic Area by the beach
- Boat Launch for canoe, boats, or paddle boards. Motorboats must be registered at the office.
- Access to the dish-washing area and coin laundry is also available on site (Wearing mask are mandatory in indoor spaces)
- Public washrooms and showers – Masks are mandatory and must be always worn within indoor spaces; keep 6 feet apart and only two people at a time may enter.